Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Foretaste of things to come and personal detour

There is another reason behind this blog. More often than not, I have the tendency to think too much, analyze past situations, predict wildest, future scenarios. Using physical metaphor, I'm like an electron that has been excited to a higher state. But this state is not stable (actually it is meta-stable, which means it can easily be knocked out of it) and the electron recombines (comes back) to ground state (much more stable) releasing the excess energy (in a form of photon - not important for this metaphor). The same concerns me, when I think too much I'm "excited to a meta-stable state" and have this irresistible urge to "recombine" back to the "ground state". And this blog is where the excess energy goes (making the recombination possible), where it finds its outlet, where I blow off my steam.
I also have a need to explain a lot of things, not because people mistakenly presume I think they don't understand, but due to the fact that I simply like explaining things. Right now, I need to explain the template. This is tightly connected to the second part of the headline. The template is red, because certain someone goes through the phase of liking this color.

No comments:

Post a Comment