Monday, October 22, 2012

First one out

Welcome to my blog! The first question is: "why it is in English, when I'm Polish?" And the answer to that question is: "Because, in this way, it's a challenge and it will help me improve my writing skills and develop the habit of thinking in other than native language". So please, bare with me, although I'll make a lot of mistakes (mostly in punctuation - feel free to correct me in the comments). The second question is: "why this blog is called <<General outlook>>?". This time the answer is simpler: "Because I'll try to present you what my thoughts are on: the things that can happen in life, things that we need to deal with, some events,... and why you should read this or watch that (you know - to make this blog not so serious)". I feel like I have written enough for know. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment