Friday, November 2, 2012

Good read

It is one of these times I'll write of something less serious. I would like to recommend you a comic book. Not an ordinary one though and definitely not for children. It's called Thorgal. It is written by some Belgian guy, but illustrated by Polish graphic artist. It is set in Norse mythology, but soon you find out there is more to the story. Generally, it's about a man searching for peace in his life and ironically enough he has to fight for it. What I find most compelling in this comic book is the plot. It is action-packed, with heavy moral issues and with the best twists I've ever came across. What is more, it is drawn in this old-school, classy style, yet somehow unique and attractive for this generation's readers. I didn't tell you the best part yet. It is still ongoing! I enjoyed it much and hope you'll too, should you choose to follow my recommendation.

No comments:

Post a Comment